REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Sample Title (2,670)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OCWEN CHALLENGES CONSTITUTIONALITY OF CFPB - COPYCATS

https://www.nationalmortgagenews.com/news/back-against-wall-ocwen-challenges-cfpbs-constitutionality With its business under threat, Ocwen…

Started by CECE FOX

2 May 3
Reply by CECE FOX

FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

Since all of you know, my primary obsession right now is getting paid from these companies.  Since I am not the only one who has not been p…

Started by June T Valora

50 May 2
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

PROOF OF FUNDS

I'm getting a lot of agents who don't understand what proof of funds is or why a seller needs it. They seem to think that a loan "preapprov…

Started by CECE FOX

1 May 2

LinkedIn

Is anyone still using LinkedIn for REO discussions?  There used to be some pretty good discussions and information. Maybe I'm not in the ri…

Started by CECE FOX

1 May 2

Has anybody heard of or done business with AMCF, LLC (Asset Management Consulting Firm)?

They emailed me and are looking for REO agents, but there is an upfront fee. RED FLAG!!!

Started by Gregg Rappaport

0 Apr 29

Missouri Referral Agent Needed

Hi Everyone, My name is Jesse Gonzalez and I’m the Principal Broker / Majority Owner of Liberty House Realty LLC. I’m also an Area Manager…

Started by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

0 Apr 27

BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying. This platform is a good source of information…

Started by Vivian

179 Apr 27
Reply by Robin Standard

Arkansas Referral Agent Needed

Hi Everyone, My name is Jesse Gonzalez and I’m the Principal Broker / Majority Owner of Liberty House Realty LLC. I’m also an Area Manager…

0 Apr 26

Alabama Referral Agent Needed

0 Apr 26

MLS Offers Is Open For Business

Hello, I would like to announce the launch of MLS Offers, www.mlsoffers.com. MLS offers is a free service that simplifies the offer negotia…

Started by Alan Fenn

0 Apr 24

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service