REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Sample Title (2,669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogging Question?

I'm in the process of starting a blog and wanted to structure the site to have interesting Foreclosure/Short Sales/REO articles with my inp…

Started by Jeff Robinson

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Jeff Robinson

If you could refer one REO company to sign up with?

I currently do business in Ventura County, CA with Wells Fargo, Ocwen, Single Source, First American...but my volume has slowed over the la…

Started by John Wise

0 Mar 2, 2009

Did You Know Banks May Not Lower Your Commission For Fannie Mae Short Sales?

BANKS FOR SHORT SALE OWNERS MAY NOT LOWER YOUR COMMISSION. IF THE LENDER CONDITIONS APPROVAL OF A SHORT SALE ON A REDUCTION OF THE CO-OP OF…

Started by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

0 Feb 28, 2009

Are You Using An REO Broker Presentation To Get REO Accounts From AMs?

Recently had the opportunity to look at the NRBA President's REO Broker Presentation and was quite impressed! First impressions are very im…

Started by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

M&I Bank

I'm looking for contacts at M&I Bank out of Wisconsin. Especially in their Special Assets and REO departments. They have some propertie…

Started by John M. Starr

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

REO Marinas, Boatyards or larger Waterfront Business Properties - MANAGEMENT & LEASING

When you come across a larger marina, boatyard, or larger waterfront business property, what do you do with it? Do you try and find a simil…

Started by Stan Underwood

0 Feb 23, 2009

Which one to choose?

I would like to know from all the BPO certified agents, which institute's certification is the best or better than the other. NABPOP, NFSTI…

Started by Rashida Nagarwala

3 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Mark Vela

Motrgage Crisis

What do you think about President Obama's $75 billion mortgage relief plan? Today Wednesday February 18, 2009 is being called 'Action Day'…

Started by NSI Consulting Group

0 Feb 18, 2009

GMAC asset manager contacts

I need a contact for GMAC i'm willing to trade other companies i have for gmac. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Started by ediktid

0 Feb 15, 2009

Does Alphabet Soup Help Get REO, BPO or Short Sales?

We have all seen the alphabet soup behind Realtors names, CRS, GRI, ABR, etc... Some of these designations take a good deal of time and mon…

Started by Gregory Urroz

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Ranjit Sandhu

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service