REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Sample Title (2,730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First American Vendor Conference

Has anyone attended a First American Vendor Conference before? I have received an invitation however, I'm not sure if attending will get me…

Started by Vickie Carano

1 May 30, 2009
Reply by Sam Shueh

SingleSource Property BPO & REO Assignments

I will probably answer this question for myself as I type out my question but it will be great to hear from any of you with experience with…

Started by John Thomas Sinclair

1 May 27, 2009
Reply by Adrienne M Smith

FDIC wants to hear from you. Call for Papers!!

Call For Papers One-Day Symposium: Improving Assessment of the Default Risk of Single-Family Mortgages Jointly Organized by the Federal Dep…

Started by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

0 May 27, 2009

Five Star Default Servicing Conference and Expo

Is it worth it to go to miami next week to attend this conference? It seems like a lot of money for each of the classes, but if people feel…

Started by Anton Stetner

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Anton Stetner

starting to pick up...

I'm noticing the inventory starting to pickup. I'm in Northen Cal and new assignments have been coming in for the last two weeks. Is everyb…

Started by Daniel Ripper

3 May 22, 2009
Reply by Daniel Ripper

Countrywide’s Mozilo May Face SEC Charges

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) may soon bring civil fraud charges against Angelo Mozilo, co-founder of Countrywide Financial,…

Started by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

2 May 19, 2009
Reply by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

Program 3648

Has anyone bought a territory through Program 3648? They are a "nationwide initiative to help homeowners take advantage of the mortgage for…

Started by Tom Worrall

3 May 19, 2009
Reply by Sally

Audit REO Promotion and Sales

With agents acquiring scores and more individual property listings, are the banks, servicers, lenders or brokers providing any way to maint…

Started by Christopher Lunn

0 May 17, 2009

PROS AND CONS OF BIDDING ON REO PORTFOLIO??

I know there is no much around these days but just wondering if you have much success in bidding on bulk REOs or short sales. Would you lik…

Started by Uma Redwine, CDPE, NFSTI

0 May 15, 2009

Commercial RE Braces For a Surge in Defaults

Just read the following article: Q109 racked up $2.6bn in US commercial mortgaged-back security (CMBS) loan defaults, compared to $3.2bn f…

Started by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

0 May 14, 2009

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service