REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Sample Title (2,709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MDA Lending Solutions

Hello REO Pro Members. Joined today - looking forward to contributing and learning from this network. But first, a question... Found that…

Started by Chuck Lyons

0 Apr 23, 2009

Attn: Countrywide/BofA REO Agents!

What's the latest? Here in AZ, they haven't foreclosed on anyone in over 6 months. Since the moratorium last year, it's been DEAD. We've ha…

Started by Cash McKnight

21 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Daniel Ripper

American Buys Foreclosures

Hi Y'all! I've been following all the discussions regarding various REO companies. I was also contacted by AMS, but still have not joined…

Started by Brenda J. Schenck (859-466-8147)

1 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Gordon

AHMS Dares Login

I was wondering if anyone ever had a problem with getting the DARES login from AHMS? I have been trying for 2 weeks to receive the DARES lo…

Started by Michelle Johnson

0 Apr 21, 2009

ROCK STARS... Did any Men on this Blog get an Invitation from Flint Faulkner .Land Am

Today I got an invitation to be friends with a very pretty woman and I went to accept her invitation and found she had been invited by one…

Started by George Kenner

20 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Adkins

Free REO/Shortsales Training Leads provided.

Dear All, If you would like to learn about the REO business and becoming part of my REO nationwide team member.Please contact me by email…

Started by Brenda Le

0 Apr 16, 2009

REOMAC Networking Event

You are cordially invited to join the NFSTI REO Networking Group on Sunday 4/5/09 at 7:30PM in the Lobby Bar of the JW Marriott, Palm Deser…

Started by Bryan

6 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Susy Barrueto

Certification

'REOMAC, RDCPro, ReoTrans certified, etc. etc.' Which certifications do you have and how do you rate them?

Started by Mike L. Williams

5 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Mike L. Williams

HELLO EVERYONE/USRES FREE BPO'S UPDATE

I posted a question here a couple of months ago wanting feedback on USRES. I was doing so many free BPOs with the promise of listings. Well…

Started by Ronnie Dwyer-Williams

9 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by John Thomas Sinclair

Article on the moratorium

A ban on foreclosure sales and evictions from houses owned by mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which began as a high-profile eff…

Started by Martyn Felix Brown

1 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by George Kenner

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service