REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Carolyn Nelson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly, file a complaint and be persistent. If they get away with it, they will con…"

Carolyn Nelson replied Aug 27, 2011 to Banker REO - Another Wolf in Sheep Clothing???

141 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

"Do a print screen of the page. Make sure the page link, your printer's date, and tim…"

Carolyn Nelson replied Aug 27, 2011 to Banker REO - Another Wolf in Sheep Clothing???

141 Nov 10, 2011

"Based on what I have heard, it is a scam. Just another pretend company promising age…"

141 Nov 10, 2011

"Many of the banks are beginning to recognize the auto acceptance programs and are ca…"

Carolyn Nelson replied Jun 11, 2009 to IS ANYONE USING THE AUTOMATED BPO ACCEPTANCE SOFTWARE OR THE BPO AUTO FILL IN SOFTWARE? IF, SO CAN YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT?

36 Dec 17, 2013

"The M2M $$ varies from region to region and the forms are based on the clients they…"

Carolyn Nelson replied Jun 11, 2009 to IS ANYONE USING THE AUTOMATED BPO ACCEPTANCE SOFTWARE OR THE BPO AUTO FILL IN SOFTWARE? IF, SO CAN YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT?

36 Dec 17, 2013

"Here are a few ideas I have suggested to the brokers and agents i work with over the…"

Carolyn Nelson replied Jun 10, 2009 to How Do You Prevent Vandals And Vagrants From Entering Your Vacant REO Properties?

10 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Robert Young

"Hi, I use TAZAREO with several brokers and agents to manage their REOs and the prog…"

Carolyn Nelson replied Jun 8, 2009 to Tazareo.com

12 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Kyle Whissel

"M2M does send out eblast when a new BPO is listed. At first, it was really hard to c…"

Carolyn Nelson replied Jun 8, 2009 to Mark2Market

18 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Noel Cash

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service