REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Bettina Settles's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I do and I will check into the REONetwork and contact them.   Thank you !!!!  "

Bettina Settles replied Feb 13, 2013 to Looking for a Lassen COunty Real Estate Professional

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Bettina Settles

"At this time I am hiring for areas I have listed above. When you are in one of the a…"

Bettina Settles replied Nov 4, 2011 to Looking for agents in IN, WI, AL, CA, and VA

4 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Bettina Settles

"At this time I am hiring for areas I have listed above. When you are in one of the a…"

Bettina Settles replied Nov 4, 2011 to Looking for agents in IN, WI, AL, CA, and VA

4 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Bettina Settles

"Will send your info to the AM who handles OH. We have assigned areas and OH is not o…"

Bettina Settles replied Mar 23, 2011 to Looking for Agents in several States; IN, AL, WI, WV, VA and Northern CA

5 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Bettina Settles

"Many agents happily pay $400 to start and $50 per zip code to other companies for si…"

Bettina Settles replied Mar 9, 2011 to Looking for Agents in several States; IN, AL, WI, WV, VA and Northern CA

5 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Bettina Settles

"Let me add my tow cents into the mix. I don’t know if or if not there is a DNU list…"

Bettina Settles replied Apr 9, 2010 to REO BLACKLIST OR DO NOT USE LIST… Does it exist?

10 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Thompson

"Jan, yes I did and it is very frustrating."

Bettina Settles replied Feb 28, 2010 to A tale of a MLS

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Bettina Settles

"This was NOT from EXELLEN .....when you woul dhave been picked the email came DIRECT…"

Bettina Settles replied Feb 27, 2010 to Excellen Accepted, Inventory coming soon!

36 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by John Arnold

"No email about accepted/not accepted was send out until Friday the 19th....not sure…"

Bettina Settles replied Feb 27, 2010 to Excellen Accepted, Inventory coming soon!

36 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by John Arnold

"You have to become a HRC for Titanium Solutions first, Exellen REO picks their REO a…"

36 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by John Arnold

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service