REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Roddie Antonijevic's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea I'm already signed up with REOVM.  Not really doing bpos for old republic anymor…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied Dec 17, 2010 to Equity Pointe

2 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Roddie Antonijevic

"They have Fannie Mae, 5/3, nation star, Bank of America, and Chase as clients that I…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied Oct 3, 2010 to Old Repbulic: Is there a Negative Trend Here?

15 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Mencia

"I had a few assets that were HLS managed by Single Source that were moved to USRES r…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied Sep 22, 2010 to HELP! Singlesource Asset moved to new servicer in middle of closing. Asset is owned by Home Loan Services. HOW DO I HANDLE???

18 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Foster Ferryman

"Rose I am bitter too! I have done all the trainings and signed up with REOVM. Right…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied Aug 3, 2010 to Reovm

14 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Dave VDovick

"I paid for it and have not received any return on investment. Nothing from ORDMS or…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied Jun 2, 2010 to REO Vendor Management...Good? or Bad?

6 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Rose Mencia

"We get a few listings from them. The application is intense. They work with a bunch…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied May 8, 2010 to Prescient Asset Management

6 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Derenda Sweeney

"Here in Chicago it has been crazy. Getting slammed with ORD (call and negotiate the…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied May 8, 2010 to BPO Quantities over Last 10 days or so

8 May 12, 2014
Reply by Mike Henricks

"Hi Billie, I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can possibly provide in reg…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied May 3, 2010 to Tenant Access

23 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"I would recommend RDCPRO certification offered by the default school. Many companies…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied Apr 28, 2010 to Education courses

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Roddie Antonijevic

"Anyone else getting BPOs through PMH on dispo? Since I upgraded to the premium 125$…"

Roddie Antonijevic replied Feb 25, 2010 to DispoSolutions-any one actively receiving work from them?

32 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Corey Barnes

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service