REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Brandon Jordan's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris I noticed your post I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion…"

Brandon Jordan replied Sep 14, 2010 to SUNTRUST REO CONTACTS - WILL TRADE FOR - BANK OF AMERICA CONTACTS

86 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Juan J De La Garza

"Chris I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the gr…"

Brandon Jordan replied Sep 14, 2010 to SUNTRUST REO CONTACTS - WILL TRADE FOR - BANK OF AMERICA CONTACTS

86 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Juan J De La Garza

"Pat I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the grou…"

Brandon Jordan replied Sep 14, 2010 to Bank of America Preferred Agent List

2 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"Just did a search for Bank of America and ran across your post I am wondering how th…"

Brandon Jordan replied Sep 14, 2010 to Titanium Solutions now doing Bank of America Short Sale..Anyone actually have any in progress?

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by James Ybarra

"Brigitte I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the…"

Brandon Jordan replied Sep 13, 2010 to Bank of America and Citi Short Sale Fax Numbers?

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"Zac I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the grou…"

Brandon Jordan replied Sep 13, 2010 to Looking for Bank of America Contact in Colorado

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"Frank I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the gr…"

Brandon Jordan replied Sep 13, 2010 to outsource companies

2 Dec 27, 2013

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service