REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Kimberly Barnett's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Cece, that is good to know! I was contemplating asking them to reassign th…"

Kimberly Barnett replied Feb 23, 2015 to Valuation Vision now Key Link Services?

6 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Patti Baker

"I'm not sure where or who you are getting your information from, but I just called m…"

Kimberly Barnett replied Aug 15, 2014 to BIG MEGA HUGE BPO Vendor switches from Gator to Mainstreets Platform? WOW

44 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

"Interesting I was offered the same rate as always. Solutionstar assigns directly so…"

Kimberly Barnett replied Aug 15, 2014 to BIG MEGA HUGE BPO Vendor switches from Gator to Mainstreets Platform? WOW

44 Dec 23, 2014

"I believe the company in question is Solutionstar. Before the assignment of orders t…"

44 Dec 23, 2014

"I have been signed up with them for three months now, and I have received at least 3…"

Kimberly Barnett replied May 17, 2014 to Anyone heard of Solution Star?

49 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Don Corson

"I didn't mind working for them, they will usually increase the pay if asked. However…"

Kimberly Barnett replied Feb 10, 2014 to REO/BPO COMPANIES THAT DON'T PAY

2176 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Elena Jorrin

"I like working for them, I usually get orders in bulk and the pay isn't great, aroun…"

Kimberly Barnett replied Feb 10, 2014 to BPO Companies

33 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Janis Long

"I received a recruiting email from them yesterday with an application package. Since…"

Kimberly Barnett replied Feb 7, 2014 to REO/BPO COMPANIES THAT DON'T PAY

2176 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Elena Jorrin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service