REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Judi Truitt's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I had worked for them for quite some time and then all of a sudden out of the blue t…"

Judi Truitt replied Jul 9 to 24 ASSET MANAGEMENT - Just accepted my first assignment from them

7 Jul 9
Reply by Judi Truitt

"I use to do all I could get, I love being aware what the market is doing, great expe…"

Judi Truitt replied Jul 4 to New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

68 Jul 4
Reply by Judi Truitt

"I luckily have a good experience with 3 of their asset managers, one in particular,…"

Judi Truitt replied Jul 4 to 24 ASSET MANAGEMENT - Just accepted my first assignment from them

7 Jul 9
Reply by Judi Truitt

"I have worked for them for years, I am very selective who I work for now and this co…"

Judi Truitt replied Dec 24, 2015 to Emortgage Logic

20 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by highdesertagent

"Hi Barbara, it's me again....I contacted one of my favorite co ordinators and withou…"

Judi Truitt replied May 13, 2015 to REO/BPO COMPANIES THAT DON'T PAY

2175 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Buskey

"Hi...Emortgage is very alive and well....in my area anyway....if I ran into that pro…"

Judi Truitt replied May 9, 2015 to REO/BPO COMPANIES THAT DON'T PAY

2175 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Buskey

"and in your defense to others, I had that happen one time with another company ....s…"

Judi Truitt replied Dec 14, 2014 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

179 Apr 27
Reply by Robin Standard

"Update on Solution Star from me: I pestered them for several months, told me they se…"

Judi Truitt replied Dec 12, 2014 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

179 Apr 27
Reply by Robin Standard

"Thank you Marvin for the generous offer, I would appreciate a copy of the card as we…"

Judi Truitt replied Oct 30, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Bonnie K. Samson

"I agree, the best thing that happened was when Secured Lending went out of business…"

Judi Truitt replied Sep 28, 2014 to OLD REPUBLIC BPO fees

72 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Kelly Phillips

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service