REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Joyce Polega, CDPE's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Got the call from Team Lear.  When I questioned him he said he would send me more in…"

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied Nov 5, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"Anymore info on Treo.  I received an email to do 2 verbal valuations, which I did. …"

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied Dec 1, 2011 to TREONET.COM A NEW COMPANY?

9 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Joyce Polega, CDPE

"I too paid Servicelink's Vision Sale and did not receive anything. I do get Servicel…"

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied May 21, 2010 to PartnerFirst - Short Sale Referral Program

26 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"Time will tell I guess. Just curious myself."

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied May 18, 2010 to PartnerFirst - Short Sale Referral Program

26 Sep 10, 2013

"Why would Servicelink partner with a company that was not legit. My REO assets come…"

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied May 17, 2010 to PartnerFirst - Short Sale Referral Program

26 Sep 10, 2013

"Bank of America pay quickly $55.00 for regular BPO, $85.00 for rush."

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied Oct 26, 2009 to REO/BPO COMPANIES THAT DON'T PAY

2175 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Buskey

"Hi Cynthia I was wondering the same thing. Bank of America is so hard to work with o…"

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied Oct 20, 2009 to Does Anyone know how to get short sales through ReoTrans?

3 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jason Harper

"I signed up but did not pay the $295. They keep calling me now, but never answer my…"

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied Oct 2, 2009 to About Absolute REO Solutions ?

22 May 6, 2010
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

"I have been on REOtrans for over 2 years now, had 3 listings and recently did the re…"

Joyce Polega, CDPE replied Sep 28, 2009 to Is anyone having success with REOTrans and paying a monthly fee for zip codes?

41 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Cruz Jr.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service