REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Robert Young's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I've gotten 2 listing assignments from them in the last year. I'm about ready to chu…"

Robert Young replied Mar 5, 2010 to DispoSolutions-any one actively receiving work from them?

32 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Corey Barnes

"That's my point, nobody should be able to confirm that, so why are they asking for i…"

Robert Young replied Oct 1, 2009 to Winterization Confirmation for Fannie Mae

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"That's incorrect. The form reads exactly like this: "I _____________ confirm that th…"

Robert Young replied Oct 1, 2009 to Winterization Confirmation for Fannie Mae

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"I just got another occupancy check request for this property. Sometimes I wonder if…"

Robert Young replied Jul 31, 2009 to Assigned a new listing through Aurora and I got a big surprise.

15 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Sara Mehrpouyan CDPE

"Oh no, Don't you know. Safeguard is responsible for clearing the property. I still d…"

Robert Young replied Jul 22, 2009 to Assigned a new listing through Aurora and I got a big surprise.

15 Oct 8, 2009

"The title company sent over the requirement to pay the lien. I was thinking about s…"

Robert Young replied Jul 22, 2009 to So the only way this will close is if I pay the bill?

12 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Robert Young

"I use bargainlocks.com and buy the door knob set for $5.99 a piece. The last time I…"

Robert Young replied Jul 22, 2009 to So the only way this will close is if I pay the bill?

12 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Robert Young

"I've always considered research for "lien-able" items to be a process of the title i…"

Robert Young replied Jul 21, 2009 to So the only way this will close is if I pay the bill?

12 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Robert Young

"You're right. address verification pictures sure are tough when there is no house or…"

Robert Young replied Jul 18, 2009 to Assigned a new listing through Aurora and I got a big surprise.

15 Oct 8, 2009

"I'm still uploading invoices copies and check copies. They have been pretty good abo…"

Robert Young replied Jul 16, 2009 to So the only way this will close is if I pay the bill?

12 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Robert Young

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service