REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Marvin Shelley's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"I changed my email address because the SPAMS became unbearable. The new address is:…"

Marvin Shelley replied Dec 15, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Bonnie K. Samson

"LEAVING THE GROUP - the 100s of SPAMS I get every day has to stop. I have changed my…"

Marvin Shelley replied Dec 14, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014

"Marvin Shelley here - I have had so many requests for the postcard, I lost track of…"

Marvin Shelley replied Dec 8, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014

"Smartest thing to do is QUIT doing BPOs. I quit three years ago and will never do an…"

Marvin Shelley replied Dec 8, 2014 to Does anyone out there think starting a Union is a good idea?

5 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Marvin Shelley

"@ Karen Gray - Did you post something to this site."

Marvin Shelley replied Nov 3, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014

"Michelle - your email bounced."

Marvin Shelley replied Oct 27, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014

"Hi Cece - That is exactly why I will not post the stuff willy nilly everywhere. I wa…"

Marvin Shelley replied Oct 26, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014

"Eric - You hit the nail rite smak dab on the head. It is not an EASY process. The pr…"

Marvin Shelley replied Oct 26, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014

"POSTCARD - Quite a few have asked to receive the postcard I mail to land and home ow…"

92 Dec 22, 2014

"Linda - Moderators DELETED your last message."

Marvin Shelley replied Oct 24, 2014 to Where would you spend your money to find more listings

92 Dec 22, 2014

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grow Your Business With A Real Estate Virtual Assistant

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service