REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Michelle McPherson's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Great job Tony! There are so many companies out here, and its hard to know if they a…"

Michelle McPherson replied Dec 9, 2013 to ABS REO

27 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Pete Babashoff, NRBA, RDC Pro

"Hi Steve, I've worked with them and have completed about 3 or 4 BPO's. But all the B…"

Michelle McPherson replied May 8, 2010 to Transcontinental Valuations, Inc

14 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jay Pegram

"I registered with them and got approved, but I decided not to move forward to the 2n…"

Michelle McPherson replied Apr 28, 2010 to PartnerFirst - Short Sale Referral Program

26 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"I received this email sometime last year and signed up with them. I then received an…"

Michelle McPherson replied Apr 28, 2010 to Prima Service, Inc.

24 Dec 17, 2013

"Hey Steve, I too have not had a problem with Dispo. I get listings from Dispo and g…"

Michelle McPherson replied Apr 12, 2010 to My Letter to DST/DispoSolutions

14 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Michelle McPherson

"Hi Donna, I also have been contacted by Infinity via email at least 4 times over th…"

Michelle McPherson replied Mar 22, 2010 to Infinity National Asset Management

6 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael S Richardson

"Thanks barbara, I did get the email."

Michelle McPherson replied Mar 19, 2010 to National Society of Female REO Agents is now accepting members!

10 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Rose Mencia

"This sounds great Barbra! I just emailed member services to request info on becoming…"

Michelle McPherson replied Mar 17, 2010 to National Society of Female REO Agents is now accepting members!

10 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Rose Mencia

"I'm still on the fence with Realty Pilot, I don't think they have any assignments in…"

Michelle McPherson replied Feb 23, 2010 to DispoSolutions-any one actively receiving work from them?

32 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Corey Barnes

"Hey Sam, Not sure what other low investments sites are out there. But since I do se…"

Michelle McPherson replied Feb 22, 2010 to DispoSolutions-any one actively receiving work from them?

32 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Corey Barnes

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service