REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to get assignments via Equator prior to the real estate bubble deflating, the…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Feb 23, 2015 to Equator

15 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

"There is no easy system. You can pay for what is available onlne for free or get som…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Feb 20, 2015 to ENDLESS LISTING LEADS

15 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro

"Send her flowers! Attach a card so she has to read it to find out whom from. I don't…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Feb 20, 2015 to How do you ask for more business without getting annoying?

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro

"ANyone know of any valid codes for Res.Net membership discount. I need to renew."

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Jul 7, 2011 to RES.NET discount codes

45 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Ben Puchalski

"Mine expired, too. Does someone have a discount code for AMP? I cannot submit expens…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Nov 9, 2010 to Anyone have a RES.net discount code

2 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Dave VDovick

"Amber, What companies do you find this program works best with? I have been using so…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied May 10, 2010 to BPO Software

23 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Krista Spear

"Add Lighthouse"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Mar 9, 2010 to Join the real companies that use res.net group and add, we already have 15 companies and really making progress

4 Dec 27, 2013

"Met a rep at an NRBA workshop last week. The program looks promising and makes life…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Feb 25, 2010 to Res.net AMP

17 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Deborah London

"Haven't received anything, yet, since a phone call for more info? Was your email dir…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Feb 22, 2010 to Excellen Accepted, Inventory coming soon!

36 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by John Arnold

"Alain, These are specialized properties and you have to discuss this with the AM or…"

Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro replied Oct 5, 2009 to Million Dollars BPO !

5 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Franklin E. Rodebaugh

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service