REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Ed Smith's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard similar stories before ... They all ended badly. Do not remember if it…"

Ed Smith replied Mar 26, 2014 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"I would like to add First Valuation to the list of deadbeats ... They owe me for ord…"

Ed Smith replied Nov 13, 2013 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"How bout Mark to Market?  Seems like I did work for them years ago,  but do not reme…"

Ed Smith replied Nov 12, 2013 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"Guy, so long as there are agents out there willing to work for peanuts, the BPO comp…"

Ed Smith replied Nov 12, 2013 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"We received a letter from an attorney claiming to represent IAS in their "wind-down…"

Ed Smith replied Jul 23, 2013 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"I get offers to perform "discount" BPO's every single day. I always respond with my…"

Ed Smith replied Jul 22, 2013 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"Thanks for sharing that article .... Embarrassingly, I admit to being owed quite a b…"

Ed Smith replied Jul 20, 2013 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service