REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Violetta Polyakov, Broker's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"And where are you located?  There has been no BPO or REO volume in South Florida fro…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Feb 27, 2017 to Are You Still Generating Good Income from BPO's and REO's?

28 May 30, 2017
Reply by Peggy Joyce Thibodeaux

"Yes, this has been my experience.  Also in our county property taxes went up a lot t…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Nov 11, 2016 to Appraisal Nighmares

4 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Seth Nadreau

"I think I completed 3 BPOS for them when they just started 3-4 years ago and nothing…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Nov 11, 2016 to Valuation Partners Sent a ton of orders Yesterday and Today! Sign up with them...

11 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Violetta Polyakov, Broker

"You probably think about another web site.  Res.Net is $700"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Feb 8, 2016 to Resnet

30 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Ranjit Sandhu

"Are you a listing agent or a buyer's agent? If buyer's, you should get 2.5% to 3%. …"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Aug 7, 2015 to Reverse HUD properties, anyone deal with these ones?

6 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Hugo W Meza

"GreenRiver used to be very good company to work with, both BPO and REO.  Now they ar…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Aug 3, 2015 to Green River Capital

21 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Tai FerGui

"I've seen much worst over the years, I am sure you have too.  These could be from an…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Aug 3, 2015 to Absurd BPO QC requested corrections . . really makes one wonder . .

18 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Danish Maqbool

"Nationstar listing agents do not have any information about the property or related…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Mar 9, 2015 to Nationstar Lists a property offers 1% commission to selling agent

75 May 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bohlmann

"Its not about the BPO company but location. I am in So FL where everyone and their u…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Sep 22, 2014 to OLD REPUBLIC BPO fees

72 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Kelly Phillips

"I completed their package and application in December of last year.  That was the la…"

Violetta Polyakov, Broker replied Aug 18, 2014 to Someone tell me about AMSREO. Looks like they are getting into the QC inspection/BPO biz.

10 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Violetta Polyakov, Broker

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service