REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Matt Peters's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"LAMCO has been good to work with, although the listings have been more a trickle tha…"

Matt Peters replied Aug 4, 2013 to LAMCONetwork

38 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Roger DiRuscio Fremont, Calif.

"Over the years I have listed properties for Ocwen -- mostly VA properties. Never rea…"

Matt Peters replied Aug 4, 2013 to BPOS that are too complex/take too long to do for the fee.

91 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Ronald D Bourgeois

"Breaking into REO is not easy. Generating new business in REO is almost as difficult…"

Matt Peters replied Apr 29, 2011 to Res.net

22 May 11, 2011
Reply by Harry Schaedler

"Thanks for sharing info. Additional AMs that use res.net are: -Default Servicing LLC…"

Matt Peters replied Sep 20, 2010 to I went from 0 BPO 0 REO in 2009 to runnning a team that does over 200 BPO's a month and have gotten 62 REO listings Im not selling anything, im sharing information, and would like you too also

76 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marvin Von Renchler

"I agree that geting paid, even at "expenses" level helps. We all would rather do the…"

Matt Peters replied Sep 6, 2010 to Specialized Asset Management

47 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Hugo W Meza

"Antonio, Both Kyle and Marqueze make good points and have good advice. Personally, I…"

Matt Peters replied Sep 1, 2010 to How Do I Prepare for the Five Star Conference?

17 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marqueze D. Williams, Sr, NRBA

"I just "took the plunge" last week. I had seen a lot of mixed reports on REO REDBOOK…"

Matt Peters replied Sep 1, 2010 to Red Book & Five Star Conference ( Platinum Equator didn't work)

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Matt Peters

"SAM REO is great. It is one of the few companies I have managed a transition from BP…"

Matt Peters replied Sep 1, 2010 to Specialized Asset Management

47 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Hugo W Meza

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service