REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

John Shipstead's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"What is the phone # you called?"

John Shipstead replied Apr 1, 2011 to Chase

19 Dec 27, 2013

"I am going to wait or probably not ever join. I did not like the statement that they…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 31, 2011 to 3PAM and PIMCO

44 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Isaac Genosar

"I got the same email today: It looks like you do their BPO's for FREE in hopes of ge…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 30, 2011 to 3PAM and PIMCO

44 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Isaac Genosar

"Hi again Josh, Thanks for talking to me today. As you learn more, I know You will fe…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 14, 2011 to "TEAM" setups within a Brokerage

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by James Michael Anderson

"Josh, I'm sorry you got hurt. What a drag. I broke my collar bone once and that was…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 14, 2011 to Listing Management, Property Management, and/or Contact/Lead Management Systems

11 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Othell Broger

"Thats why i suggested watching one of their online trainings. I have called them sev…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 7, 2011 to Listing Management, Property Management, and/or Contact/Lead Management Systems

11 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Othell Broger

"YES, you can make as many categories as you want and assciate them with one or all y…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 7, 2011 to Listing Management, Property Management, and/or Contact/Lead Management Systems

11 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Othell Broger

"My results are only limited by my lack of promotion and/or attention. I am a bit sho…"

11 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Othell Broger

"I have Top Producer 8i ($30/month) and a Top Producer website ($25 month). I like bo…"

11 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Othell Broger

"Hi Ira, For my investment partners, I would like to know the average days on market…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 4, 2011 to Looking for out-of-state Buyer referral for multi-million-dollar property

7 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Ira Joshua Parker, P.A.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service