REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

John Shipstead's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I signed up 3 years ago and never received or persued anything. This recent blog got…"

John Shipstead replied Jan 14, 2011 to Any thoughts on LAMCOnetwork?

9 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Marcie Purcell

"I decided to sign up today as the posts here sounded encouraging and I read about th…"

John Shipstead replied Dec 10, 2010 to KONDOUR CAPITAL

16 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Rose Mencia

"I just called Chase again to re-schedule their required phone follow-up interview 1–…"

John Shipstead replied Nov 2, 2010 to Chase outsourcers

70 Dec 27, 2013

"I had a Lamco sales person trying to get me to buy into the service this week but I…"

John Shipstead replied Jun 18, 2010 to Lamco

67 Dec 17, 2013

"Wells Fargo in the S.F. Bay Area is SLOW."

John Shipstead replied Jun 15, 2010 to Anyone seeing more invetory this month June 2010 I am seeing it

6 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jessica Klein RDCPro

"They sent an email to me (and others) on wednesday march 23rd. Email PASAgents and a…"

John Shipstead replied Apr 20, 2010 to What are the NEWEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES you can find or have heard that will be needing REO agents??

19 May 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Owens

"Hi Susan, Thanks for your input. I am curious if these banks are going to effective…"

John Shipstead replied Apr 11, 2010 to What are the NEWEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES you can find or have heard that will be needing REO agents??

19 May 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Owens

"Well have not really sent them directly to the Asset Managers as i know they don't r…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 19, 2010 to What are the NEWEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES you can find or have heard that will be needing REO agents??

19 May 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Owens

"I put this: "Re: California REO Assignments" The "Re" makes it look like I am respo…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 19, 2010 to What are the NEWEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES you can find or have heard that will be needing REO agents??

19 May 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Owens

"So far no direct respose to the 2 dozen people I have emailed my REO resume to. I mu…"

John Shipstead replied Mar 17, 2010 to What are the NEWEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES you can find or have heard that will be needing REO agents??

19 May 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Owens

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service