REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

David L. Hennigan's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Jimmy, can you give me the website to this company? I will gladly donate to their ca…"

David L. Hennigan replied Mar 22, 2010 to Has anybody done BPO's for R & D Properties?

8 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"Sima, some of the companies you sign up with will cost. This does not guarentee you…"

David L. Hennigan replied Mar 10, 2010 to REO or BPO

10 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Jose Rivas (DGRA) CDPE, SFR

"Wow!!! that is fantastic Rose. If you don't mind, what companies did you get them fr…"

David L. Hennigan replied Mar 10, 2010 to Big BPO SLAMM??

31 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Sally, I do realize NOD's are found in several places. Just to let you all know; my…"

David L. Hennigan replied Feb 10, 2010 to Absolute REO Solutions

56 May 6, 2010
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

"I received my first BPO last week. For the record it IS in NOD. There is a good chan…"

David L. Hennigan replied Feb 9, 2010 to Absolute REO Solutions

56 May 6, 2010

"Hey all! I have been with them for since July. I just received my first BPO and it w…"

David L. Hennigan replied Feb 2, 2010 to Absolute REO Solutions

56 May 6, 2010

"I have been a member since July and I received my first BPO assignment this past Sat…"

David L. Hennigan replied Feb 2, 2010 to Absolute REO Solutions??

483 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Linas K Muliolis

"David, My partner and I use the BPO money to support our REO business. Often times y…"

David L. Hennigan replied Jan 12, 2010 to Need some help with steps to get started with Listing REO Properties.

26 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Marqueze D. Williams, Sr, NRBA

"When I started doing REO's in 2006 I was able to get listings from, then,Countrywide…"

David L. Hennigan replied Jan 11, 2010 to Need some help with steps to get started with Listing REO Properties.

26 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Marqueze D. Williams, Sr, NRBA

"I have been with Equator (REO TRANS) for 2 years now. I have been assigned several R…"

David L. Hennigan replied Dec 28, 2009 to Is anyone having success with REOTrans and paying a monthly fee for zip codes?

41 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Cruz Jr.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service