REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Shannon,   Is the conference call open to anyone. Can you send me the details…"

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Dec 8, 2011 to NRBA vs OPEN DOOR INSTITUTE

9 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Alex Nova, A-REO, CDPE, RDCpro

"I got an email from NRBA to update my references since they are considering new appl…"

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Dec 5, 2011 to NRBA vs OPEN DOOR INSTITUTE

9 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Alex Nova, A-REO, CDPE, RDCpro

"Tony, Great as always."

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Oct 3, 2011 to REOPro Blog Talk Radio show tomorrow featuring Tony Rosales with REO Warrior

3 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Tony Rosales

"Great company to work with and they do give Reo listings."

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Sep 26, 2011 to Does Goodman Dean refer REO listings to you or are they just a 3rd party that works with BPO's? I have done approximately 40 BPO's for them with no REO assignments.

76 Dec 23, 2013

"Ann- Try myreoassetmanagement.com he was an Asset manager. Some of the things his co…"

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Sep 15, 2010 to Has anyone used REO Lister?

23 May 8, 2014
Reply by James Blue

"Johnny, I got the same email from IDAM. For $299 as a discount. I see better things…"

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Dec 18, 2009 to Has anyone used VRMCO for REO training. They charge $349.00 to train.

3 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Billie Dalessio

"Carlos, Thank you for all of your information you give! Your are appreciated."

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Aug 19, 2009 to What Does The Asset Manager Want?

11 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

"Jesse, Were can we fine the CitiFinancial Mortgage REO Broker Application!"

Fernando Conde REO ListingBroker replied Jul 23, 2009 to CITIMORTGAGE MANDATORY TRAINING

26 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Henry Vega

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service