REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Kristine LaDue-Klink's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I've only seen one bpo in my state and I was not "invited" to complete it. In fact t…"

Kristine LaDue-Klink replied Jan 4, 2010 to Realty Pilot - feedback yet?

25 May 31, 2010
Reply by Steve Adkins

"It looks like a great system to me as well. I am unable to sign up after several try…"

Kristine LaDue-Klink replied Nov 26, 2009 to Realty Pilot

78 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Miguel Garcia (FSP) (CSP) (CPV)

"Good news, this will definitely be a positive force on the recovery process. We knew…"

Kristine LaDue-Klink replied Oct 29, 2009 to Extending Homebuyer Tax Credit Is In The bag, Senators Say

3 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by John J. Keitzer

"Victoria sounds like a mess but nothing that cannot be overcome. I think the key que…"

Kristine LaDue-Klink replied Oct 27, 2009 to todays Ask the Atty....a bit more information please!

4 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Victoria Frieberg

"Confirmation of sheriff's sale is proof enough for me. Ownership transfers. It's pub…"

Kristine LaDue-Klink replied Oct 27, 2009 to todays Ask the Atty....a bit more information please!

4 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Victoria Frieberg

"Kyle, you should change number 4 to "all of the above" Now I have to get back to wor…"

Kristine LaDue-Klink replied Oct 7, 2009 to Titanium Solutions

20 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Nedy Blanchard

"I agree with Carlos in that providing the MLS history as proof of marketing to the A…"

Kristine LaDue-Klink replied Sep 28, 2009 to REO Brokers "Pocketing" REO Listings Without Seller's Permission!!!

47 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service