REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Dawn Barrier's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been getting lots of email request to do work for them, I email back that I wil…"

Dawn Barrier replied Jun 9, 2010 to Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

96 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Laura Filip

"Congrats Mike, the news is to just keep hanging in there."

Dawn Barrier replied May 24, 2010 to TITANUIUM REO NEWS------UPDATE to the blogs ,,,etc........

22 May 24, 2010
Reply by Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR

"Aaron, Denise is right it is not a ploy. Titanium has been a great company to work f…"

Dawn Barrier replied May 24, 2010 to TITANUIUM REO NEWS------UPDATE to the blogs ,,,etc........

22 May 24, 2010

"Cat, Were these your Titanium SS?"

Dawn Barrier replied Mar 18, 2010 to Titanium Solutions now doing Bank of America Short Sale..Anyone actually have any in progress?

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by James Ybarra

"3/18/2010 Uppdate: Unfortunately, Titanium RE Dept has never got back to me on it an…"

Dawn Barrier replied Mar 18, 2010 to Titanium Solutions now doing Bank of America Short Sale..Anyone actually have any in progress?

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by James Ybarra

"***3-3-2010*** Update: Still nothing and now BOFA sends me an email saying they are…"

Dawn Barrier replied Mar 3, 2010 to Titanium Solutions now doing Bank of America Short Sale..Anyone actually have any in progress?

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by James Ybarra

"No, there is No direct website that I'm aware of"

Dawn Barrier replied Feb 14, 2010 to TITANUIUM REO NEWS------UPDATE to the blogs ,,,etc........

22 May 24, 2010

"Jennifer, No, it has not closed! I'm still waiting!!"

Dawn Barrier replied Feb 11, 2010 to Titanium Solutions now doing Bank of America Short Sale..Anyone actually have any in progress?

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by James Ybarra

"yes, it was with the president and tim & julie harris & we were able to chim…"

Dawn Barrier replied Jan 16, 2010 to TITANUIUM REO NEWS------UPDATE to the blogs ,,,etc........

22 May 24, 2010

"WOW, what a great call we heard listening to the President of Excellen Reo.....As An…"

Dawn Barrier replied Jan 16, 2010 to TITANUIUM REO NEWS------UPDATE to the blogs ,,,etc........

22 May 24, 2010

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service