REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Lucie Kim's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Fannie Mae has tons of training materials as well as the HomePath Learning Zone with…"

Lucie Kim replied Jul 19, 2016 to New Fannie Mae Agent Needs a Coach....

3 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Lucie Kim

"The pool sales that Fannie Mae has headlined for is for bulk NPL's. Larger entities…"

Lucie Kim replied Jun 30, 2016 to Any suggestions on how to get properties in bulk (REO and/or private) for an investor to purchase? Between $50M and $200M in Chicago and surrounding suburbs.

3 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Lucie Kim

"Not*"

Lucie Kim replied Apr 26, 2016 to Has anyone worked with a company called Real Esales??

35 Mar 14
Reply by Joseph Young

"I have received over 9 and have now given any. I received 2 as recent as yesterday."

Lucie Kim replied Apr 26, 2016 to Has anyone worked with a company called Real Esales??

35 Mar 14
Reply by Joseph Young

"They charge if you want to submit outgoing referrals. The incoming ones are free. I…"

Lucie Kim replied Apr 25, 2016 to Has anyone worked with a company called Real Esales??

35 Mar 14
Reply by Joseph Young

"Agreed. It can be difficult to decipher the worth without expressed knowledge of whe…"

Lucie Kim replied Apr 22, 2016 to Has anyone worked with a company called Real Esales??

35 Mar 14
Reply by Joseph Young

"Shellpoint, Olympus, Fay"

Lucie Kim replied Apr 22, 2016 to CURRENT REO ASSET COMPANIES CURRENTLY GIVING ASSIGNMENTS

17 May 30, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Bowman

"Heard of them, but don't know anyone that works with them. You are better off just g…"

Lucie Kim replied Apr 22, 2016 to Has anyone worked with a company called Real Esales??

35 Mar 14
Reply by Joseph Young

"I stopped following this discussion some time ago due to the volume of emails I rece…"

Lucie Kim replied Mar 18, 2016 to HUD 3.8

134 May 2, 2016
Reply by Abayomi Owolabi, CRS, CRB, MBA

"I will send this once I am back at my work computer. I can also send you some inform…"

Lucie Kim replied Feb 9, 2016 to HUD 3.8

134 May 2, 2016
Reply by Abayomi Owolabi, CRS, CRB, MBA

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service