REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Joe Kirby's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been in REO for a very long time and have tried many of the programs mentione…"

Joe Kirby replied Feb 13, 2010 to AMP vs Taza vs. eBrokerhouse

28 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Rick Hammon

"OK, so I'm way behind the curve here........can someone briefly tell me what Realty…"

Joe Kirby replied Nov 28, 2009 to Realty Pilot

78 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Miguel Garcia (FSP) (CSP) (CPV)

"I know that this will cause some further (hopefully healthy) discussion........but I…"

Joe Kirby replied Oct 26, 2009 to REO Conferences, and companies charging HUGE membership fees, do we really need all of them

8 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by John Marker

"Hi Cathy, this is a great platform to use and get business from. Several of our Bank…"

Joe Kirby replied Jun 10, 2009 to RES. NET

3 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Donald Murray, NAR SFR, ePro

"I know. But please be careful how much of my brain you pick.........there really isn…"

Joe Kirby replied Apr 16, 2009 to ROCK STARS... Did any Men on this Blog get an Invitation from Flint Faulkner .Land Am

20 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Adkins

"Hey Margaret, I'm not trying to gain points, or shoot anyone in the foot, or whateve…"

Joe Kirby replied Apr 16, 2009 to ROCK STARS... Did any Men on this Blog get an Invitation from Flint Faulkner .Land Am

20 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Adkins

"Hi George, I've been slammed the last few days with REO's and haven't had time to ca…"

Joe Kirby replied Apr 15, 2009 to ROCK STARS... Did any Men on this Blog get an Invitation from Flint Faulkner .Land Am

20 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Adkins

"I think that it is a waste of money. I tried it for a couple of years and tracked my…"

Joe Kirby replied Mar 2, 2009 to REO Redbook?

22 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Marco Lavalle

"I have always been of the opinion that education can or will help you further in not…"

Joe Kirby replied Feb 20, 2009 to Which one to choose?

3 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Mark Vela

"Chuck, this is an awesome and impressive list. Thanks for sharing. I also believe in…"

Joe Kirby replied Jan 26, 2009 to Direct link to REO and BPO companies.

70 Dec 23, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service