REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Vicki Smith's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi LaDawn, Long time no chat with! OMG this is still going on????? Hilarious and sho…"

Vicki Smith replied Aug 27, 2010 to America Buys Foreclosures

45 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by LaDawn Menkemeller

"Megan, You know very well "Whom this may concern". If you think your announcement w…"

Vicki Smith replied Oct 20, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures-Breaking News: Is there trouble in Paradise?

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Vicki Smith

"Hi LaDawn, You are shameless aren't you! Using a threat to secure a date with any el…"

Vicki Smith replied Oct 15, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures

45 Feb 11, 2011

"Hi LaDawn, Thank you so much for all of your hard work and honesty regarding your e…"

Vicki Smith replied Oct 14, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures

45 Feb 11, 2011

"Hi Marcus, I agree that there are no guarentees, but the problem that most of the ag…"

Vicki Smith replied Jun 25, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures-Breaking News: Is there trouble in Paradise?

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Vicki Smith

"Hi Arlene, Please let me know if you here from anyone who has gotten any listings as…"

Vicki Smith replied Jun 22, 2009 to American Buys Foreclosures

110 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Freddie Gonzales

"Hi Robert, You are absolutely right. If more agents understood that what we do is va…"

Vicki Smith replied Jun 22, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures-Breaking News: Is there trouble in Paradise?

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Vicki Smith

"I too love this forum. This is a great way to exchange experiences and information.…"

Vicki Smith replied Jun 22, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures-Breaking News: Is there trouble in Paradise?

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Vicki Smith

"Hi Everyone, I have just left a meeting with myself and determined that after follo…"

Vicki Smith replied Jun 21, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures-Breaking News: Is there trouble in Paradise?

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Vicki Smith

"I have the distinct feeling that I may as well be talking to myself."

Vicki Smith replied May 28, 2009 to America Buys Foreclosures-Breaking News: Is there trouble in Paradise?

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Vicki Smith

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service