REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I got started with REOs in 9/2007 and have NEVER had an asset manager or company ask…"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Jan 10, 2010 to What is the best REO Certification to have?

12 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by George Avakian

"I started out doing just BPOs and then some companies give you listings after you pe…"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Jan 10, 2010 to Need some help with steps to get started with Listing REO Properties.

26 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Marqueze D. Williams, Sr, NRBA

"just did. sent you a response and my latest postcard. :)"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Nov 10, 2009 to Does anybody mail to 60 day mortage late folks?

18 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Rose Mencia

"I was using 2 postcards. One had a tag line of "Foreclosure is NOT your only option"…"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Nov 10, 2009 to Does anybody mail to 60 day mortage late folks?

18 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Rose Mencia

"David I would take a very long look at your market BEFORE you pay somebody to get RE…"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Nov 6, 2009 to Has Anyone know any agents that have joined REO Agent University?

8 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Steven Weinberg, CDPE

"Hi Namneet, I actually really learned a lot by going through the CDPE training. I th…"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Nov 5, 2009 to Does anybody mail to 60 day mortage late folks?

18 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Hi Rose, here is how I mail to my lists. After reading countless courses on direct m…"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Nov 5, 2009 to Does anybody mail to 60 day mortage late folks?

18 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Hi Mark, thanks for the reply. I use Response Makers LLC, http://www.responsemaker.c…"

18 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Thanks for the kind comment Marianna! Cheers! Mark"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Oct 4, 2009 to Does anybody shoot short video tours of their listings?

22 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by George Bellino

"Nice job George. Is it ok to poist the address of the home on U-Tube? Also when I st…"

Mark Stafford CDPE CNE CSSN replied Oct 4, 2009 to Does anybody shoot short video tours of their listings?

22 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by George Bellino

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service