REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Jonathan Bowman's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. They also use 24 Asset. Quite a few other REO companies can be found at www.…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Jun 22 to Bank of America- Who are they using to manage their assets??

3 Jun 22
Reply by Jonathan Bowman

"But, in my opinion, a listing is a listing. REO is a high volume low margin business…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Jun 22 to 24 ASSET MANAGEMENT - Just accepted my first assignment from them

7 Jul 9
Reply by Judi Truitt

"I did about 60 deals with them. They sometimes re-assign the property after you have…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Jun 22 to 24 ASSET MANAGEMENT - Just accepted my first assignment from them

7 Jul 9
Reply by Judi Truitt

"What state are you ladies in? That sounds great to get $150 per Bpo. I generally do…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Mar 27 to Curious: What do banks pay companies like Clear Capital for BPO's?

31 Mar 28
Reply by Catrina Ann Jones

"Hi.  I had a chance to meet the owner of bpo-automation.com.  They are pretty awesom…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Mar 16 to BPO Automation Software--Auto Fill

14 Mar 20
Reply by Richard F. McAllister

"At one point, they owed me $3000. I basically sent everyone in the company an email…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Mar 13 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

54 Aug 21
Reply by KayDee Turner

"Agreed! I actually purchased your software and it works well! This forum allows peop…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 15 to New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

68 Jul 4
Reply by Judi Truitt

"2 years ago, they paid me my $3000. I paid someone a few bucks to send an email to e…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 10 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

54 Aug 21
Reply by KayDee Turner

"I know that if you don't fill out the paperwork properly online, you will not get pa…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 6 to New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

68 Jul 4
Reply by Judi Truitt

"My BPOs pay as low as $40 and as high as $125. I still do REOs and retail sales too…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 3 to New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

68 Jul 4
Reply by Judi Truitt

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service