REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Jonathan Bowman's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. They also use 24 Asset. Quite a few other REO companies can be found at www.…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Jun 22 to Bank of America- Who are they using to manage their assets??

3 Jun 22
Reply by Jonathan Bowman

"But, in my opinion, a listing is a listing. REO is a high volume low margin business…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Jun 22 to 24 ASSET MANAGEMENT - Just accepted my first assignment from them

7 Jul 9
Reply by Judi Truitt

"I did about 60 deals with them. They sometimes re-assign the property after you have…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Jun 22 to 24 ASSET MANAGEMENT - Just accepted my first assignment from them

7 Jul 9
Reply by Judi Truitt

"What state are you ladies in? That sounds great to get $150 per Bpo. I generally do…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Mar 27 to Curious: What do banks pay companies like Clear Capital for BPO's?

31 Mar 28
Reply by Catrina Ann Jones

"Hi.  I had a chance to meet the owner of bpo-automation.com.  They are pretty awesom…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Mar 16 to BPO Automation Software--Auto Fill

14 Mar 20
Reply by Richard F. McAllister

"At one point, they owed me $3000. I basically sent everyone in the company an email…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Mar 13 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

50 May 2
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

"Agreed! I actually purchased your software and it works well! This forum allows peop…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 15 to New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

68 Jul 4
Reply by Judi Truitt

"2 years ago, they paid me my $3000. I paid someone a few bucks to send an email to e…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 10 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

50 May 2
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

"I know that if you don't fill out the paperwork properly online, you will not get pa…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 6 to New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

68 Jul 4
Reply by Judi Truitt

"My BPOs pay as low as $40 and as high as $125. I still do REOs and retail sales too…"

Jonathan Bowman replied Feb 3 to New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

68 Jul 4
Reply by Judi Truitt

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service