REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Joan Finnell's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Patti you do not have a clue!!!! I did an appraisal report not a BPO.  Real appraisa…"

Joan Finnell replied Mar 27, 2017 to Curious: What do banks pay companies like Clear Capital for BPO's?

31 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Catrina Ann Jones

"I sent the report to the lender so I know they seen all the e-mails.  That is why th…"

Joan Finnell replied Mar 27, 2017 to Curious: What do banks pay companies like Clear Capital for BPO's?

31 Mar 28, 2017

"Thank You Missie for telling your story.  That is exactly what they did to me and th…"

31 Mar 28, 2017

"Do you think Clear Capitol acted professional? Give me a break.  Don't you think the…"

31 Mar 28, 2017

"No, the report was cancelled because I would not use there comparables!!!!  My attit…"

31 Mar 28, 2017

"They turned me in for sending the report to the lender.  I figured as long as they c…"

Joan Finnell replied Mar 24, 2017 to Curious: What do banks pay companies like Clear Capital for BPO's?

31 Mar 28, 2017

"see reply in forum"

Joan Finnell replied Mar 24, 2017 to Curious: What do banks pay companies like Clear Capital for BPO's?

31 Mar 28, 2017

"see reply in forum"

31 Mar 28, 2017

"I did an appraisal for Clear Capitol of a higher end home that was assessed over $80…"

31 Mar 28, 2017

"Clear Capitol is the worst company to work for!!!!! If they do not like your work or…"

Joan Finnell replied Mar 20, 2017 to Curious: What do banks pay companies like Clear Capital for BPO's?

31 Mar 28, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service