REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Francine Williams's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Carolyn, RRR provide less than Stellar services.   Get over it an move on.  Have you…"

Francine Williams replied May 27, 2015 to Residential Real Estate BPO's - RRR

49 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Gina De La Rosa

"Altisource/Ocwen just want to share the love of the law suits they have been hit wit…"

Francine Williams replied Jan 20, 2015 to Altisource New Insurance Requirement for Real Estate Agents

19 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Rob Lewis

"Happy New Year Everybody!  I just started using BPO Automation and I love it.  The t…"

Francine Williams replied Jan 3, 2012 to Need BPO Software Quick!!

31 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Gina De La Rosa

"There are not too many lenders on board using PartnerFirst.  Infact, Chase will cont…"

Francine Williams replied Nov 26, 2011 to Partner First and Service Link?

42 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Kent Steffes

"Claudio: I recommend you review The Realtor  forums on REOPRO and do some research. …"

Francine Williams replied Nov 23, 2011 to Any Body heard of BankerREO

16 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Dale Kuzniar

"Cheer up people, it is not the end of the world.   These REO companies have high tur…"

Francine Williams replied Nov 10, 2011 to PAS Premiere Asset Services is cutting agents!

27 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by John Shipstead

"Chris try First American REO."

Francine Williams replied May 14, 2011 to I went from 0 BPO 0 REO in 2009 to runnning a team that does over 200 BPO's a month and have gotten 62 REO listings Im not selling anything, im sharing information, and would like you too also

76 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marvin Von Renchler

"I agree to either a strike or boycott and stop getting pimp like real estate prostit…"

Francine Williams replied May 11, 2011 to Landsafe & the new InspectionPort and new fees

5 May 11, 2011
Reply by Francine Williams

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service