REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Catherine Gheen's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess he saw my post on Linked In.  He mentioned another company that had to do wi…"

Catherine Gheen replied Oct 29, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"I just got a call from a former employee of Team Lear.  He told me that this company…"

Catherine Gheen replied Oct 28, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"Team Lear is now calling themselves Lear Management.  Same rip off, same scam differ…"

Catherine Gheen replied Oct 18, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"The other day I received an email from Green River Capital stating they have been in…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jul 5, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"Sarah & Dorothy they are NOT legit.  They have a virtual office and the calls ar…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jun 11, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"Yes, you have to call the credit card company and file a written letter to them of w…"

Catherine Gheen replied May 12, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"Also you have to show damages to have a cause of action.  What are their damages??? …"

Catherine Gheen replied Apr 30, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"Let me tell you a REAL attorney would have no problem giving you his last name, or h…"

Catherine Gheen replied Apr 30, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"Yes, I stated to Eli Greene who is supposed to be the CEO that I wanted my money bac…"

Catherine Gheen replied Apr 28, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

"I am hoping you put the fees on your credit card as you can dispute it and the credi…"

Catherine Gheen replied Apr 28, 2015 to Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Company in Colorado?

218 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Greever

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service