REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I work for them.  If you have an asset that sells quickly, it can be nice.  If it's…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Jun 2, 2012 to Here's another new one... American Destiny

4 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Bettie Shetter

"Beware this company, I am going through it trying to collect from the assignments th…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Dec 3, 2010 to Tenant Access

23 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"It's funny you guys should say something about this. Today, an agent came in my offi…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Nov 18, 2010 to Anyone working with Bridge Asset Servicing Network?

51 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Israel Gonzalez

"I have 2 accounts, 2 profiles with different email addresses. No listings yet!"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Oct 26, 2010 to Has anyone received or work with (listings) Vendor Resource Management (VRM)

30 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Chris Duke

"I decided not to after hearing all the reports of other agents waiting to get in and…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Oct 26, 2010 to NRBA Just got accepted but debating - is it worth the money?

13 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by John Arnold

"Well, I for one am glad to hear it. Multiforms is old technology and equator is new.…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Sep 6, 2010 to Multiform no longer required

4 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Frederick Humphrey

"I've had this for over a year now Lou. My best suggestion is to get busy applying to…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Sep 3, 2010 to Contacts for internal Fannie Mae Business Representative

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Israel Gonzalez

"Watch it guys..this is how I got started with them. Better than their REO program bu…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Aug 24, 2010 to Meridian Asset Services

24 May 5, 2011
Reply by Deborah London

"I have had a profile for about 2 years and have yet to find the keys to the kingdom.…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Aug 23, 2010 to NREOB

8 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Anthony Cruz Jr.

"Vitalily..that was just the condensed version. I work with many companies, trust me…"

Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR replied Aug 23, 2010 to Meridian Asset Services

24 May 5, 2011
Reply by Deborah London

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service