REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Juan J De La Garza's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"After one phone interview, a follow up call about two months ago to re apply. I have…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Feb 3, 2011 to Chase outsourcers

70 Dec 27, 2013

"I was thinking of signing up for this one :/ The one company I have actually obtaine…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Nov 8, 2010 to www.camreo.com ??

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Julie Baldino

"Thank you all for the feedback I haven't signed up, just noticed they do not have an…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Nov 7, 2010 to http://www.reoassign.com/ ??

4 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Frances Khawly,Luxury, CDPE,GRI

"I had ran across this website couple months back just wasn't sure about the fee they…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Oct 12, 2010 to NRBA

14 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Rick Foxx

"If you get any new updates please let us know. Iam in South Texas- Rio Grande Valley…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Sep 29, 2010 to HELP! Singlesource Asset moved to new servicer in middle of closing. Asset is owned by Home Loan Services. HOW DO I HANDLE???

18 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Foster Ferryman

"Hello Lisa, I as well had a file with SingleSource/HLS and I was in the middle of s…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Sep 29, 2010 to HELP! Singlesource Asset moved to new servicer in middle of closing. Asset is owned by Home Loan Services. HOW DO I HANDLE???

18 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Foster Ferryman

"would you be able to provide me with some contacts, Ive done many many BPOs for abou…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Sep 29, 2010 to I AM AT 5STAR IN DALLAS. IF YOU WANT UPDATES EMAIL ME...

31 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Ana Atkins

"SERVICELINK had this on the bottom of their website: * REO Asset Management & Di…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Sep 29, 2010 to Chase outsourcers

70 Dec 27, 2013

"I did one BPO for them and then got discouraged on traveling so far and working for…"

Juan J De La Garza replied Sep 21, 2010 to Just got my first USRES listing!!!!! and that is after 25+ free bpos!!!!!!!!!!!

17 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Victor Aleman

"Would you all mind sharing info with me Iam in South Texas.. JuanJDeLaGarza@Gmail.com"

Juan J De La Garza replied Sep 14, 2010 to SUNTRUST REO CONTACTS - WILL TRADE FOR - BANK OF AMERICA CONTACTS

86 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Juan J De La Garza

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service