REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

June T Valora's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I just received a call from this company, too.  I made an agreement with them.  They…"

June T Valora replied Jun 28, 2017 to Has Anyone Heard of FLeetwood Partners Out of Chicago?

7 Jan 31
Reply by Tammy Perkins-Mack

"Jesse, I am sure I speak for many when I ask:  How far back can we go with this?"

June T Valora replied Mar 28, 2017 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

54 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by KayDee Turner

"So far, I have heard a lot about the BPO-Automation but no other programs.  I thank…"

June T Valora replied Mar 20, 2017 to BPO Automation Software--Auto Fill

14 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Richard F. McAllister

"Terri, If you have any legal connections, perhaps we should all consider the class…"

June T Valora replied Mar 10, 2017 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

54 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by KayDee Turner

"I always keep a spreadsheet.  I include my mileage on it so that, by tax time, I can…"

June T Valora replied Mar 10, 2017 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

54 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by KayDee Turner

"I agree, if taken in that context.  Let me delve deeper into this.   I use to work f…"

June T Valora replied Feb 15, 2017 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

54 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by KayDee Turner

"It may help if you file a fraud complaint with the Attorney General in the state the…"

June T Valora replied Feb 14, 2017 to Broker Price Opinion First Valuation

12 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Tom Murphy

"I am looking for large balances that are owed.  Inbox me if you are owed a large sum…"

June T Valora replied Feb 14, 2017 to FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

54 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by KayDee Turner

"Sorry I didn't add the following:  They contacted me and wanted me to connect with t…"

June T Valora replied Feb 3, 2017 to WeValue BPO

4 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Julie Yates

"I have just tried something different. I have filed a scam report with the Denver BB…"

June T Valora replied Jan 31, 2017 to Broker Price Opinion/First Valuation

32 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Joe W. Woodard

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service