REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Brigitte Jones's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for this - good information."

Brigitte Jones replied Dec 2, 2009 to Obamas Short Sale Guidelines Mannie and Freddie Loans Only

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Brigitte Jones

"I am doing short sales now for Bank of America thorugh reotrans.com They just assign…"

Brigitte Jones replied Dec 2, 2009 to Titanium Solutions now doing Bank of America Short Sale..Anyone actually have any in progress?

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by James Ybarra

"Hey Jesse - I uae realtrans for my reo clients but havent seen anything on the short…"

Brigitte Jones replied Nov 3, 2009 to Bank of America and Citi Short Sale Fax Numbers?

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"Can you list the url - I tried googling Leading Edge Companies but couldnt find it."

Brigitte Jones replied Oct 13, 2009 to LEC

15 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Ranjit Sandhu

"Thanks - I will pass"

Brigitte Jones replied Oct 2, 2009 to Does Anyone Have Experience With Reoagentuniversity.com which is CP associated?

4 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Brigitte Jones

"I am wondering the same thing - especially with regards to Bank of America contacts…"

Brigitte Jones replied Sep 30, 2009 to Purchasing Contacts. How does it Work?

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Brigitte Jones

"Kyle - what is your take rate on the 30-60 day lists? Do you mail out more than one…"

Brigitte Jones replied Sep 23, 2009 to Pre-Foreclosure Lists.

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Rick O'Connor, SFR, GRI

"Gosh what havent I done? I am so fortunate to be a busy REO professional but Bank of…"

Brigitte Jones replied Sep 15, 2009 to Breaking Into Countrywide - ie Bank of America now

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Adkins

"Thanks - I am with USRES but nothing... If I get a good contact, I will share it wit…"

Brigitte Jones replied Aug 9, 2009 to Breaking Into Countrywide - ie Bank of America now

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Adkins

"Thanks - I know. My bank listings are all with 3rd party asset mgmt companies but no…"

Brigitte Jones replied Aug 8, 2009 to Breaking Into Countrywide - ie Bank of America now

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Adkins

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service