REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Leslie Hansen's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been a while but I think I went to the website; "Goodmandean.com" and went to…"

Leslie Hansen replied Jan 19, 2010 to Does Goodman Dean refer REO listings to you or are they just a 3rd party that works with BPO's? I have done approximately 40 BPO's for them with no REO assignments.

76 Dec 23, 2013

"Hi Neal, It seems like all the BPO assignments I get are from Wells Fargo, so I am…"

Leslie Hansen replied Dec 19, 2009 to Does Goodman Dean refer REO listings to you or are they just a 3rd party that works with BPO's? I have done approximately 40 BPO's for them with no REO assignments.

76 Dec 23, 2013

"I don't think anything has changed with my set up. I still log onto GoodmanDean.com…"

Leslie Hansen replied Dec 18, 2009 to Does Goodman Dean refer REO listings to you or are they just a 3rd party that works with BPO's? I have done approximately 40 BPO's for them with no REO assignments.

76 Dec 23, 2013

"Hi Jesse, I agree, they have always been great to work with. I am feeling much bett…"

Leslie Hansen replied Dec 18, 2009 to Does Goodman Dean refer REO listings to you or are they just a 3rd party that works with BPO's? I have done approximately 40 BPO's for them with no REO assignments.

76 Dec 23, 2013

"Hi Johnny, Yes, I see what you mean about REO's being slow now. I bet many banks hav…"

76 Dec 23, 2013

"Thanks Greg, I feel much better now. I was in the middle of working 3 BPO's for them…"

76 Dec 23, 2013

"Thanks Rose, I have picked all the zips that I enjoy working in, and believe it is g…"

Leslie Hansen replied Dec 9, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO TO SHARE ON USRES;COM?

28 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Linas K Muliolis

"I Stephanie, thanks for your reply. I have been pooring on the charm and reminding t…"

Leslie Hansen replied Dec 9, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO TO SHARE ON USRES;COM?

28 Jul 19, 2011

"Thanks Sarah, Everyone one has been such great help on this site, I love it!"

Leslie Hansen replied Dec 7, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO TO SHARE ON USRES;COM?

28 Jul 19, 2011

"Thanks for your response, Shane. I have now done 16 with no REO's, however I am tra…"

Leslie Hansen replied Dec 7, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO TO SHARE ON USRES;COM?

28 Jul 19, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service