REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Richard J. Allen's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I did one BPO for these guys a very long time ago.  It took me almost a year to get…"

Richard J. Allen replied Apr 27, 2011 to Evaluation Solutions BPO's

20 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Victoria Stano

"No one.  They don't bother to turn them on and don't bother to maintain the properti…"

Richard J. Allen replied Apr 27, 2011 to Altisource 1%

39 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Alina

"Hi Kent, I recently received the Southern California Broker Application-2 also due…"

Richard J. Allen replied Dec 8, 2010 to Fannie Mae Broker Sales Representative for California

17 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Kent Steffes

"Has anyone heard from FNMA on this yet? I haven't heard anything back yet."

Richard J. Allen replied Dec 6, 2010 to Fannie Mae Broker Sales Representative for California

17 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Kent Steffes

"Bunch of info here from others about how this works. When you get that user name and…"

Richard J. Allen replied Oct 27, 2010 to I have received a SAP E-Sourcing (username & password) for Fannie Mae

5 May 8, 2013
Reply by Irfan Moten A-REO, SFR

"Ton of stuff on this site about them. A lot of us have paid them their fee and left…"

Richard J. Allen replied Oct 27, 2010 to ABSREO

8 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Bristol

"Just crickets here in Southern California......"

Richard J. Allen replied Oct 27, 2010 to Excellen REO

9 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Anthony Cruz Jr.

"Want to know something funny? MERS and conventional loans (FNMA and Freddie) are all…"

Richard J. Allen replied Oct 11, 2010 to BoA has stopped ALL foreclosures and the sale of all REO's

11 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Bristol

"It's the interview or do they set up an actual interview? The website said they woul…"

Richard J. Allen replied Sep 17, 2010 to Fannie Mae - I was Recently Accepted and I Recevied My User Name/Password

54 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Vivian

"I applied to SAP about six months ago and got the standard letter. Today I received…"

Richard J. Allen replied Sep 17, 2010 to Fannie Mae - I was Recently Accepted and I Recevied My User Name/Password

54 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Vivian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service