REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Jessica Klein RDCPro's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello.    When I came on with BAMREO there were some very recent changes on the reha…"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Mar 6, 2011 to BAM REO bankers asset management reo

8 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Karen Worden

"@ Lisa Long, the Broker thing just came up for us this month with VRM also, I have a…"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Feb 8, 2011 to Has anyone received or work with (listings) Vendor Resource Management (VRM)

30 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Chris Duke

"i phone !   I sometimes wonder about the droid incredible.  IF anyone out there ever…"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Feb 8, 2011 to iPhone or Blackberry

18 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Monica Bazan

"http://www.vrmco.com"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Feb 8, 2011 to Has anyone received or work with (listings) Vendor Resource Management (VRM)

30 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Chris Duke

"link to the direct company web site lists clients    "

30 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Chris Duke

"Hi Deborah, if you want to really learn about HUD you need to attend some of Marla W…"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Jul 7, 2010 to Is anyone working with Gov Hud Agents?

34 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Bob Barrie

"He just has some great insight and information very releavent to what is going on to…"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Jul 1, 2010 to Frank Patrick asreo

7 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steve C. Moller

"love that!"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Jun 18, 2010 to Anyone seeing more invetory this month June 2010 I am seeing it

6 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jessica Klein RDCPro

"the conference was great, thank you to all who made it such a great event. It was al…"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied Jun 12, 2010 to Anyone working with Bridge Asset Servicing Network?

51 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Israel Gonzalez

"I applied with Bridge shortly after REOMAC. I enjoyed meeting Angelique Norton of Br…"

Jessica Klein RDCPro replied May 22, 2010 to Anyone working with Bridge Asset Servicing Network?

51 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Israel Gonzalez

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service