REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Linda McKissick's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gene, Hi Steve, are you still receiving the REO Alert emails from Equator?  I sto…"

Linda McKissick replied Apr 13 to Equator Agent Elite

4 Apr 13
Reply by Linda McKissick

"Hi Nancy, are you still receiving the REO Alert emails from Equator?  I stopped rece…"

Linda McKissick replied Apr 13 to Equator REO Elite

16 Apr 16
Reply by Kent Steffes

"Hi Steve, are you still receiving the REO Alert emails from Equator?  I stopped rece…"

16 Apr 16
Reply by Kent Steffes

"Vicki, are you still receiving the REO Alert emails from Equator?  Mine stopped in A…"

16 Apr 16
Reply by Kent Steffes

"This company just called me today and sent me the following email to "Sign up and pa…"

Linda McKissick replied Dec 29, 2017 to United Default Management

38 Feb 19
Reply by CECE FOX

"Thank you Rose."

Linda McKissick replied Mar 13, 2017 to Does anyone have a URL to sign up with Caliber?

5 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Does anyone have a link to the REO registration URL for Caliber Home Loans? In other…"

Linda McKissick replied Feb 19, 2017 to Does anyone have a URL to sign up with Caliber?

5 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Hi Matt.  Thanks for your response.  I know they are still doing BPO valuations but…"

Linda McKissick replied Feb 19, 2017 to Have others heard ServiceLink is no longer doing Asset Mangement for REOs?

3 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Nicole Ocean

"It is a scam.  Fannie Mae has an extensive application you are required to fill out,…"

Linda McKissick replied Jan 6, 2017 to Is FANNIE MAE requireing a refundable deposit?

14 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Patti Baker

"That is true. You will not get any listings unless you are Pro (pay the $$$). Also n…"

Linda McKissick replied Nov 6, 2016 to RES.NET Discount Code

8 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Linda McKissick

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service