REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Linda McKissick's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Rose."

Linda McKissick replied Mar 13 to Does anyone have a URL to sign up with Caliber?

5 Mar 20
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Does anyone have a link to the REO registration URL for Caliber Home Loans? In other…"

Linda McKissick replied Feb 19 to Does anyone have a URL to sign up with Caliber?

5 Mar 20
Reply by Rose Mencia

"Hi Matt.  Thanks for your response.  I know they are still doing BPO valuations but…"

Linda McKissick replied Feb 19 to Have others heard ServiceLink is no longer doing Asset Mangement for REOs?

3 Mar 11
Reply by Nicole Ocean

"It is a scam.  Fannie Mae has an extensive application you are required to fill out,…"

Linda McKissick replied Jan 6 to Is FANNIE MAE requireing a refundable deposit?

14 Feb 7
Reply by Patti Baker

"That is true. You will not get any listings unless you are Pro (pay the $$$). Also n…"

Linda McKissick replied Nov 6, 2016 to RES.NET Discount Code

8 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Linda McKissick

"This sounds very much like Team Lear....who looks like they are out of Colorado (whe…"

Linda McKissick replied Oct 28, 2016 to Fleetwood Partners?

19 Apr 20
Reply by William P Roberts

"Thanks!"

Linda McKissick replied Apr 25, 2016 to Stonecrest 4300 Stevens Creek Blvd., Ste. 275 | San Jose, CA 95129

20 Jan 20
Reply by Joe Humet

"Those of you who have worked with them, did you sign up or register with them some w…"

Linda McKissick replied Apr 25, 2016 to Stonecrest 4300 Stevens Creek Blvd., Ste. 275 | San Jose, CA 95129

20 Jan 20
Reply by Joe Humet

"I just looked at their website to see if I could sign up with them and it looks like…"

Linda McKissick replied Apr 22, 2016 to Stonecrest 4300 Stevens Creek Blvd., Ste. 275 | San Jose, CA 95129

20 Jan 20
Reply by Joe Humet

"I do property condition reports for Rels Valuations (VSS) and SWBC.   Rels pays a bi…"

Linda McKissick replied Apr 12, 2016 to Drive-by inspections

45 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Rhonda Reedy

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service