REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez's Discussions (485)

Discussions Replied To (419) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Andrea, again, I have to stress, a investor can't compete with a retail buyer. I…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Jan 12, 2017 to Motivated Buyers Looking for Property

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"Hi Andrea, I have to admit, I am terribly confused. In a email I was cc'd on dated T…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Jan 12, 2017 to Motivated Buyers Looking for Property

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"Hi Andrea, simply put, an investor can't compete with retail buyers. The property yo…"

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"Hey Everyone, I wanted to remind all of you, your success with Buyer Direct is to un…"

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"Hi Andrea, I personally followed your communication with one of our investors and ev…"

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"Hey Marilyn, it's a built in form. You don't have to have a BPO, just use the form w…"

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"unfortunately, no.....you can't submit a listing before you become an active member…"

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"Hey Diane, he's a member of REOPro, you can view his profile. Just do a member searc…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Jan 9, 2017 to Mike Costigan

9 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Bowman

"I am overjoyed and excited to bring an incredible opportunity to Buyer Direct. We ar…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Jan 6, 2017 to Motivated Buyers Looking for Property

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

"Hey Guys. So...we've now been up and running for a little more than a week and here'…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Dec 29, 2016 to Motivated Buyers Looking for Property

63 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Andrea Groves

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service