REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez's Discussions (485)

Discussions Replied To (419) Replies Latest Activity

"If you make no homeowner contact but, go out and visit the property...it's $25.00 If…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Oct 12, 2008 to TO BECOME A HOME RETENTION CONSULTANT

56 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Omer Kapic

"If you want more on how to partner with Titanium....you need to click on the "Partne…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 29, 2008 to TO BECOME A HOME RETENTION CONSULTANT

56 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Omer Kapic

"I have never heard of this happening however, who knows? Let's see what everyone els…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 29, 2008 to staying in the property

4 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Michelle McPherson

"Hi Grace: Thanks for the additional endorsement of Titanium Solutions. I have reall…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 27, 2008 to TO BECOME A HOME RETENTION CONSULTANT

56 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Omer Kapic

"As for Goodman Dean...I got contacted by them. They came across REOPro.NING.com and…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 26, 2008 to Citi Residential Lending...

36 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

"Ok, just an FYI for everyone. The attachments are saved correctly and will open as l…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 24, 2008 to Citi Residential Lending...

36 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

"Talk about taking everything and the bathroom sink....lol. Revenge is a bitter pill…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 23, 2008 to Palms, Plants for sale Foreclosure Sale

2 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Rudy Baker

"I can't say I recall knowing anything about either of them but, I am sure someone in…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 19, 2008 to reoz.com

2 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Dixie Hagan

"Hi Annie; First of all, do all banks use Asset Management, yes, most all do. This i…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 17, 2008 to Do all banks use asset management?

2 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Annie Hugie

"um....I am a silly Realtor and can be just plain stupid sometimes so, pardon my ques…"

Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez replied Sep 17, 2008 to Your Preservation Likes and Dislikes

3 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Donna Herron

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service