REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A.'s Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"If you're going to be in the REO game, you need to be prepared to overcome paying bi…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Jan 29, 2013 to Need Help VRM Dealing with paying off HOA

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Zac Brown

"Hi Fulton,  Have you ever heard the old saying, "If you don't have assistants, you…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Dec 20, 2012 to Where are all the BPOs?

42 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Johnny L Jones

"I've successfully completed several BPO's for them.  Form is nice to use, pictures/m…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Sep 24, 2012 to AMRE-Asset Management Real Estate

23 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by William A. Tierney, GRI

"^ I concur :-)"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Sep 24, 2012 to AMRE-Asset Management Real Estate

23 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by William A. Tierney, GRI

"Any updates on this new platform, now that you've been using for the past 90 days or…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Sep 6, 2012 to Realty Pilot: Equator With a Hemi

33 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by John Arnold

"Rick's got it spot-on.  My A/M's will find me in EQ or Res.Net because they search f…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Jul 23, 2012 to Equator zip code coverage - does it matter?

10 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ira Joshua Parker, P.A.

"Initially, just by completing a BPO for her.  Then I flew out to there office for a…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Jul 23, 2012 to Equator zip code coverage - does it matter?

10 Jul 23, 2012

"Yes, I had the same issue with NMS on my commercial BPO's I did for them.  8 months…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Jun 11, 2012 to Network Mortgage Servicing

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Armando Bass

"I will be there, along w/two of my partners from J. Roberts & Company.  Our flig…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Jun 11, 2012 to Roll Call for REO Expo 2012! You going?

5 Jun 11, 2012

"Rosemary, I pay fees at the following two sites with great success: Res.Net & Eq…"

Ira Joshua Parker, P.A. replied Mar 20, 2012 to Fees for BPO/REO registrations

3 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Rosemary C Cauley

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service