REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Cynthia McKenna's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!  I was feeling spooked about them wanting me to put my signature in the syst…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Aug 22, 2014 to Pyramid Platform

18 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Hugo W Meza

"I quit this company because they were a PIA!  They would tell me what they wanted me…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Mar 3, 2014 to FARVV / Corelogic being sold. Beginning of the end, friends.

7 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marvin Von Renchler

"I have not had many bpos lately either.  The business from corelogic seems to be rea…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Jan 25, 2011 to Corelogic

27 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Sam Shueh

"hit like on facebook and you get a discount on AMP"

Cynthia McKenna replied Dec 14, 2010 to RES.NET discount codes

45 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Ben Puchalski

"have completed 2 for them, then realized that I completed for $35 each.  Not worth i…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Dec 14, 2010 to www.brokerpriceopinion.com

4 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Jose Rivas (DGRA) CDPE, SFR

"I had mostly spam, only one lead....I never even saw that page though. Still not hap…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Jul 31, 2010 to Don't Let Z-57 Steal Your Website Leads Too!

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"I have had one for years, now I have to go look....was thinking of cancelling once I…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Jul 31, 2010 to Don't Let Z-57 Steal Your Website Leads Too!

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"saxon was using coldwell banker nrt, gmac has their own company both use equator"

Cynthia McKenna replied Jul 1, 2010 to Here is a list of all the properties foreclosed on friday in my county, with the actual bank that owns them... can anyone help with which AM company... this could be a really good post

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Cynthia McKenna

"I did a bpo for them and it has been over two months. There is an agent in my office…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Jul 1, 2010 to Kondaur Capital Corporation - Just contacted me.

45 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Laura Hepworth

"That is not what the email stated....they are looking to add to their business and a…"

Cynthia McKenna replied Jun 23, 2010 to ****Titanium Solutions Short Sales*****

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Cynthia McKenna

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service