REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (199) Replies Latest Activity

"I am assuming they didn't want you to complain to the local Board "

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied May 26, 2015 to Unity Asset Management

7 May 26, 2015
Reply by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

"I have a few clients who work for Sand Castle and they are happy with them, they cou…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied May 26, 2015 to Sand Castle Field Services

5 May 26, 2015

"It sounds like another Real Estate Broker associated with the same EXACT address in…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied May 26, 2015 to Unity Asset Management

7 May 26, 2015

"Lead selling websites are a plenty - some work out great and some don't this is not…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied Apr 3, 2015 to Horizon Solutions: looking for former Titanium Solutions HRCs

46 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Monica Otero

"Spoiler alert- the stuff ahead might not be that great to hear if you are a sensitiv…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied Apr 3, 2015 to Residential Real Estate BPO's - RRR

49 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Gina De La Rosa

"Gitta, I suggested this to on of our clients and it works every time One of brokers…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied Feb 9, 2015 to CFK in a man gated community

12 Feb 9, 2015

"You have to make sure your information is right on the Real Remits section of the we…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied Feb 9, 2015 to Help for Altisource

6 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Betty Steinbacher

"John, Shoot me a email privately and I will give you their name - Our clients order…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied Feb 9, 2015 to BPO Photographer

12 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Joan Dean

"Ron and CECE,  Not cryptic I don't need a CEO calling me at night asking me how ATX…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied Dec 23, 2014 to BIG MEGA HUGE BPO Vendor switches from Gator to Mainstreets Platform? WOW

44 Dec 23, 2014

"Mega vendor sending out orders from Goldman Sachs Portfolio - VP is initials.... (D…"

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture replied Dec 23, 2014 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

189 Nov 2
Reply by CECILIA D FOX

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service