America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Barbara Rodriguez's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"THANK YOU FOR THE INPUT. I AM LOOKING INTO SS GENIUS. THANKS SO MUCH."

Barbara Rodriguez replied Apr 15, 2010 to Getting started in Short Sales

7 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Barbara Rodriguez

"I had someone contact from Old Republic last week and I registered for BPO work. I h…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Apr 6, 2010 to Old Republic New Policy

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Sam Shueh

"Lady, You are an angel. Not only do you help homeowners but you've helped me :) Tha…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Apr 6, 2010 to What are the NEWEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES you can find or have heard that will be needing REO agents??

19 May 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Owens

"Gina, Thank you for the response. I agree with you giving back is a wonderful thing…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Apr 6, 2010 to Getting started in Short Sales

7 Apr 15, 2010

"Thanbk you so much. I don't mind the REO's but it seems lately everyone has a new fe…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Apr 6, 2010 to Getting started in Short Sales

7 Apr 15, 2010

"Gina, I agree with you completely. I haven't received the REO's I did in past. Time…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Apr 6, 2010 to What are the NEWEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES you can find or have heard that will be needing REO agents??

19 May 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Owens

"Hi, I have been getting 2-3 interiors from Old Reublic a day. Signed up with them 2…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Apr 5, 2010 to Old Republic Now Requires REO Training $399!

46 May 30, 2011
Reply by Vitaliy Mikshanskiy

"You said your doing BPO but for who? That makes a world a difference. Just doing BPO…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Aug 9, 2009 to Any information on Ocwen?? Trying to build REO business!!!

26 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ruben Ortega, NRBA, RDCPro, CDPE

"I agree. Only after doing BPO have I been able get REO with asset management compani…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Aug 9, 2009 to Any information on Ocwen?? Trying to build REO business!!!

26 Oct 18, 2009

"I have gotten several BPO's and had started worrying because I am up to like 10 with…"

Barbara Rodriguez replied Aug 7, 2009 to Any information on Ocwen?? Trying to build REO business!!!

26 Oct 18, 2009

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service