REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you read the thread?"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Aug 18, 2015 to Horizon Solutions: looking for former Titanium Solutions HRCs

48 Apr 25
Reply by Sonia A Castro

"We have a buyer agency agreement with one buyer now. So far it was worth it, but we'…"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Jul 29, 2015 to RealtyTrac Buyer Leads - Success?

9 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by NEAL DALESSIO

"Thanks Jesse. I did decide to sign up. So far, the buyer leads have been coming in a…"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Jun 16, 2015 to RealtyTrac Buyer Leads - Success?

9 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by NEAL DALESSIO

"I've signed up for Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia leads in the past. Just recently s…"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Jun 10, 2015 to Realtor.com not being upfront

20 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Scott Olson - REO Sacramento, CA

"I signed up with them in May of this year, 2014. I have yet to see any leads and ver…"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Dec 15, 2014 to Horizon Solutions: looking for former Titanium Solutions HRCs

48 Apr 25
Reply by Sonia A Castro

"What's even better is my latest situation. Getting assigned the REO's and then they…"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied May 9, 2014 to Sick of being treated like the "Standard Agent"

10 May 12, 2014
Reply by Ryan Diedrich

"Everything just seems so twisted these days."

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Nov 15, 2013 to So you want to get into REO's?

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR

"CONSTANT CONSTANT CONSTANT emails from them. I tried to reply to them letting them k…"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Aug 30, 2013 to Who is Asset Disposition out of Marietta GA?

10 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Christine Frank Fuentes

"Birgit, Did you ever get that listing from Lamco?? Or any other listings from them?"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Aug 26, 2011 to Thoughts on joining LAMCO

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Hugo W Meza

"Wow, that's a significant percentage.  My own opinion was that cash buyers were aver…"

Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR replied Jul 21, 2011 to Percentage of cash buyers for your REO listings

3 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Eric Nguyen

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service