REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Terry Iwaniw's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Loraine, You are absolutely correct.  Unfortunately, it won't happen.  I would be i…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Dec 21, 2013 to Revised Agreement from Corelogic/FARVV

18 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Terry Iwaniw

"I've never relied solely on BPO's...just like I don't rely solely on real estate sal…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Dec 21, 2013 to Does Goodman Dean refer REO listings to you or are they just a 3rd party that works with BPO's? I have done approximately 40 BPO's for them with no REO assignments.

76 Dec 23, 2013

"I do sell and list properties.  But seeing that I am the sole breadwinner in the fam…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Dec 21, 2013 to Does Goodman Dean refer REO listings to you or are they just a 3rd party that works with BPO's? I have done approximately 40 BPO's for them with no REO assignments.

76 Dec 23, 2013

"Well, I refused to sign the agreement and I have now been made inactive.  I'll just…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Dec 9, 2013 to Revised Agreement from Corelogic/FARVV

18 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Terry Iwaniw

"I would definitely be interested in hearing more details about this idea. "

Terry Iwaniw replied Aug 19, 2013 to REOPro Makes the Agent the AMC

135 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

"I signed up with Realty Pilot for GRC but all I have been offered are BPO's for prop…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Aug 19, 2013 to Realty Pilot

42 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Theresa Grant

"Yep, that's what I was told. "

Terry Iwaniw replied Aug 2, 2013 to BPOS that are too complex/take too long to do for the fee.

91 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Ronald D Bourgeois

"I'd love to stop doing BPO's but I need an income stream while I have deals in the p…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Aug 2, 2013 to BPOS that are too complex/take too long to do for the fee.

91 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Ronald D Bourgeois

"I read somewhere that they are the old AbsoluteBPO company.  Does anyone else know i…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Jul 29, 2013 to Footprints RE? Anybody have any experience with them?

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Willy Olsen

"First of all, Kristine, I agree with you about agents out there that will do the wor…"

Terry Iwaniw replied Jan 15, 2013 to 2 More Bite the Dust

8 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Terry Iwaniw

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service