REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Rachel Chu's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"It turned out that the form was tricky to find and there was no instruction in the e…"

Rachel Chu replied Mar 10, 2017 to Asset Management Outsourcing Services aka AMO services

3 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Rachel Chu

"I just checked again and Andrew Carnell is no longer on ReoPro Ning. We called him o…"

Rachel Chu replied Feb 6, 2017 to Optimal REO Solutions

92 on Wednesday
Reply by Amir Azmi

"I made an inquiry after I got the call from them. They sounded really legit and aske…"

Rachel Chu replied Jan 26, 2017 to Optimal REO Solutions

92 on Wednesday
Reply by Amir Azmi

"Just my 2 cents, 1-read your clients' requirements and understand them thoroughly. S…"

Rachel Chu replied Jan 29, 2016 to Does anyone know a number to LPS Desktop that I can call for help

18 Jul 15
Reply by James Ybarra

"Just curious, in this discussion Who has worked with Team Lear asset management Comp…"

Rachel Chu replied May 28, 2015 to Team Lear

26 May 2, 2016
Reply by Bayo Oshinnaiye

"Dorothy, Barbara said so much better than I can. I was appalled by the hostility fro…"

Rachel Chu replied Apr 30, 2015 to Nationstar Lists a property offers 1% commission to selling agent

75 May 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bohlmann

"I agreed totally! BPO pay has gotten so low that it has to be volume based. If you w…"

Rachel Chu replied Feb 27, 2015 to The $30.00 BPO

58 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Dorothy Monette

"Tank you. Great tip about the lien. In my county, the final bill is always deducted…"

Rachel Chu replied Feb 24, 2015 to CFK's , Water Bills, and Water Deposits.....UGH

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Rachel Chu

"I agree with Hugo. Some asset managers had asked to reduce seller closing costs cont…"

Rachel Chu replied Jan 28, 2015 to Fannie Mae and lender required repairs

7 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Donna Webb Dew

"Hi, Nancy, Does this mean I have to have a Res net account and sign up at SAM's plat…"

Rachel Chu replied Jan 6, 2015 to Specialized Asset Management

47 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Hugo W Meza

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service