REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Steve Connolly's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"sounds like the same people who did not pay me unity"

Steve Connolly replied Jan 31, 2018 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"Watch out for Unity BPO --they will not PAY you for your work...Owed me 1 year now f…"

Steve Connolly replied Jan 31, 2018 to BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY AND SOME THAT DON'T - JULY 2013 REVISED

192 Apr 6
Reply by Colleen

"I also did 2 bpos last December and have not been paid....The lady sounded so convin…"

Steve Connolly replied Aug 19, 2017 to Unity Asset Management

11 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by KayDee Turner

"agreed...but there are always HUNGRY agents out there who will work for less...."

Steve Connolly replied Apr 28, 2015 to Nationstar Lists a property offers 1% commission to selling agent

75 May 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bohlmann

"You go girl....you tell it like it is.....thanks"

Steve Connolly replied Apr 28, 2015 to Nationstar Lists a property offers 1% commission to selling agent

75 May 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bohlmann

"You tell it like it is....Debbie downer remark is cute.... Keep up the good work if…"

75 May 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bohlmann

"they suck  is correct..... I'd rather have a job picking up garbage then accept this…"

Steve Connolly replied Mar 13, 2015 to Nationstar Lists a property offers 1% commission to selling agent

75 May 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bohlmann

"Yes they tried to LURE me into this RIP_OFF deal  drive 160 mi each way (Hawthorne N…"

Steve Connolly replied Mar 13, 2015 to Nationstar Lists a property offers 1% commission to selling agent

75 May 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bohlmann

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service