REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Nicole Hong's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jerry...what is the letter called or where is it located?  thought i saw it once…"

Nicole Hong replied Nov 9, 2011 to Short Sale Letter

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Nicole Hong

"I discovered the library in Equator, its a link in each individual property page, wh…"

Nicole Hong replied Oct 7, 2010 to RES.NET TO EQUATOR

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Nicole Hong

"if you click on the properties tab you can see the states listed....not very many, b…"

Nicole Hong replied Oct 1, 2010 to DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY NEW REO COMPANIES GIVING OUT BUSINESS TO BROKERS?

5 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Nicole Hong

"wish i could have gone....would love the updates and contacts. thanks for sharing...…"

Nicole Hong replied Oct 1, 2010 to I AM AT 5STAR IN DALLAS. IF YOU WANT UPDATES EMAIL ME...

31 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Ana Atkins

"also wondering what number you called, i tried the 847 # states its only for tech su…"

Nicole Hong replied Mar 1, 2010 to DispoSolutions-any one actively receiving work from them?

32 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Corey Barnes

"You can find me on Linked In, Twitter, and facebook. social network overload ;-) Fi…"

Nicole Hong replied Jan 17, 2010 to Linkedin

13 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Mykel Martin

"great, thanks for sharing dawn. what call were you on, is it online?"

Nicole Hong replied Jan 16, 2010 to TITANUIUM REO NEWS------UPDATE to the blogs ,,,etc........

22 May 24, 2010
Reply by Susan Cook, RDCPro, CDPE, SFR

"is this for past due hoa dues from the seller? or an up front fee to the buyer? I ha…"

Nicole Hong replied Jan 2, 2010 to Short Sales and How to Handle HOA Fees Prior to COE

2 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Allen

"yep...i think it was $25. i replied and told them i was doing a similar thing for ti…"

Nicole Hong replied May 7, 2009 to ocwen Loss Mit

5 May 8, 2009
Reply by Ranjit Sandhu

"It was $100 up front, you will make your money back. the pay structure just changed,…"

Nicole Hong replied Apr 30, 2009 to Titanium

9 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Brad Spence

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service