REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"USRES does 3-4 BOPs on each property"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Nov 23, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO TO SHARE ON USRES;COM?

28 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Linas K Muliolis

"I paid $299 (I think....) And I submitted a few of listing to their system....and st…"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Nov 17, 2009 to Thoughts on joining LAMCO

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Hugo W Meza

"This is the article... http://www.housingwire.com/2009/11/03/titanium-solutions-jump…"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Nov 11, 2009 to Titanium Solutions Jumps Into REO Asset Mgmt! Excellen REO!

15 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jimmy D Moore, Lic RE Broker

"There is no chance....Fannie Mae has established "in house" agents who do an awful j…"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Nov 11, 2009 to 24 Asset sent a letter today cancelling all CA and MI listings of Fannie as of Friday the 13th.

8 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Corey Barnes

"I paid them for about 4 or 5 month to find out if someting will ever happend....(abo…"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Oct 1, 2009 to Has anyone heard of REO Prep.com?

6 Dec 17, 2013

"Wonderfull job, Mark!"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Oct 1, 2009 to Does anybody shoot short video tours of their listings?

22 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by George Bellino

"Any training or certifications at REOtrans is just a way to make a money. Almost no…"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Oct 1, 2009 to Is anyone having success with REOTrans and paying a monthly fee for zip codes?

41 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Cruz Jr.

"Because they do many other jobs poorly...ususlly you can see it. ( trim, cleaning...)"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Oct 1, 2009 to Winterization Confirmation for Fannie Mae

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Brandon Jordan

"Chris, Do you just call or email directly? What is the luck of your positive respodi…"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Sep 30, 2009 to SUNTRUST REO CONTACTS - WILL TRADE FOR - BANK OF AMERICA CONTACTS

86 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Juan J De La Garza

"It would wise for all of us TO STOP PAYING for zip codes....Check REOTRANS listings…"

Marianna Grafel,Broker/Owner replied Sep 30, 2009 to Is anyone having success with REOTrans and paying a monthly fee for zip codes?

41 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Cruz Jr.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service